weight loss secrets and advice to keep the weight off and lose a healthy amount of weight
Translate
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Day 1
This month I start something that will change my life forever. I'm going to do something while laid-off of work that will literally save my life. I'm going to exercise and lose weight so I will be around for my son (19 months) and my daughter who will be here in June. I know this will not be easy because I'm 32 and has packed on several extra pounds of unnecessary weight. When I married my Wife I got my weight down to 235 from a weight of 280, now I'm back at that weight and it's not coming of easy. Now I have a gym membership and I will be taking supplements to help me with this task of getting it OFF!!! for good. I made a promise not to go too bed If I Have Not done Push-ups and Sit -ups. On yesterday (Day 1), I worked out at the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment